- ECI joins UN Secretary-General in rejecting UNESCO vote – Resolution is flawed and undermines confidence in UN system
- ECI makes appeal for stronger transatlantic partnership for Israel
- ECI mourns the passing of Shimon Peres; European Parliament pays tribute with one minute of silence
- EU leaders in Brussels ponder a serious question: Is there a future for Jews in Europe?
- ECI attends UN General Assembly in New York for the sixth consecutive year – Israel is now in a stronger position at the UN after the official recognition of Yom Kippur as a UN holiday
- Prime Minister Netanyahu welcomes ECI in Jerusalem – there is no better line of defence for Europe against terrorism than the State of Israel
ECI joins UN Secretary-General in rejecting UNESCO vote – Resolution is flawed and undermines confidence in UN systemNew York, October 17th, 2016 – In a private meeting in the office of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in New York on Friday, the European Coalition for Israel condemned a recent UNESCO resolution which denies any Jewish connections to the holy sites in... read more