International Law Symposium at The Hague
ECI organised an International Law Symposium on the Middle East Peace Process at The Hague on 7th June 2016. You can read a brief report on the event here: Report – ECI Law Symposium at The Hague on 7 June 2016.
WATCH a series of short videos by Andrew Tucker, ECI Legal Counsel and Professor Avi Bell of University of San Diego School of Law discussing:
– What is the role of the UN and the International Court of Justice in relation to Israel?
– Why it is wrong to refer to the Armistice Lines of 1949 as the “pre-1967 borders”
– Can the West Bank be considered an “occupation” under international law?
– Why is the BDS movement against Israel illegal under international law
– How does international law define the borders of the State of Israel?
– Are the Israeli “settlements” in the West Bank illegal under international law?
– Are the EU labelling guidelines for Israeli products legal under international law?
– Can a “Palestinian State” be recognized as a state under international law?